View : 124 Download: 7
Cosmological model with a traversable wormhole
- Cosmological model with a traversable wormhole
- Kim S.-W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 6889 - 6892
- Document Type
- In this paper the Friedmann-Robertson-Walker model with a traversable wormhole is considered. It is shown that total matter including cosmic and wormhole matter cannot be exotic, while matter is exotic in the static and inflating wormhole spacetimes. This implies that it is not necessary for total matter to violate the energy conditions in the cosmological model with a traversable wormhole. Assume that the matter is divided into two parts: the cosmic part that depends on time only and the wormhole part that depends on space only. The time development and the spatial dependences of the scale factor, matter, and the wormhole shape function are also obtained.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Cosmological model.pdf(106.83 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.