View : 192 Download: 0
Impact of learning presence on learner interaction and outcome in Web-based project learning
- Impact of learning presence on learner interaction and outcome in Web-based project learning
- Kang M.H.; Jung J.Y.; Park M.S.; Park H.J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning Practices, CSCL 2009 Community Events Proceedings - 9th International Conference
- To identify the impact of presence on interaction and outcome in Web-based project learning, this study performs multiple regression analyses on learning presence, learner interaction, achievement, and satisfaction. Targeting sixty-three undergraduate students enrolled in a collaborative Web-based project task, the study measures presence and satisfaction through self-report questionnaires, learner interaction through the content analysis method, and achievement through an instructor-developed rubric. The results show that the major predictor of interaction and outcome is cognitive presence. © ISLS.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 교육공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.