View : 203 Download: 100
Massless versus massive Hawking radiation in AdS2 spacetime
- Massless versus massive Hawking radiation in AdS2 spacetime
- Kim S.-W.; Kim W.T.; Oh J.J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics vol. 470, no. 1-4, pp. 59 - 66
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We study massless and massive Hawking radiations on a two-dimensional AdS spacetime. For the massless case, the quantum stress-energy tensor of a massless scalar field on the AdS background is calculated, and the expected null radiation is obtained. However, for the massive case, the scattering analysis is performed in order to calculate the absorption and reflection coefficients which are related to statistical Hawking temperature. On the contrary to the massless case, we obtain a nonvanishing massive radiation. (C) 1999 Elsevier Science B.V.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Massless versus massive Hawking radiation in AdS2 spacetime.pdf(70.26 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.