View : 219 Download: 0
Draft genome sequence of Halapricum salinum CBA1105(T), an extremely halophilic archaeon isolated from solar salt
- Draft genome sequence of Halapricum salinum CBA1105(T), an extremely halophilic archaeon isolated from solar salt
- Song, Hye Seon; Lee, Hae-Won; Yim, Kyung June; Nam, Young-Do; Choi, Jong-Soon; Choi, Hak-Jong; Seo, Myung-Ji; Kim, Kil-Nam; Kim, Daekyung; Rhee, Jin-Kyu; Roh, Seong Woon
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- MARINE GENOMICS
- MARINE GENOMICS vol. 18, pp. 133 - 134
- Haloarchaea; Halapricum salinum; Genome sequence; Solar salt
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Halapricum salinum CBA1105(T) (=KCTC 4202(T), JCM 19729(T)) is an extremely halophilic archaeon isolated from solar salt in the Republic of Korea. We present the draft genome of CBA1105T, which is assembled into 3 contigs containing 3,451,492 bp with a G + C content of 63.7%. This is the first genome that has been sequenced in the genus Halapricum. (C) 2014 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 식품공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.