View : 71 Download: 0
A fluorescent ESIPT-based benzimidazole platform for the ratiometric two-photon imaging of ONOO(-)in vitroandex vivo
- A fluorescent ESIPT-based benzimidazole platform for the ratiometric two-photon imaging of ONOO(-)in vitroandex vivo
- Odyniec, Maria L.; Park, Sang-Jun; Gardiner, Jordan E.; Webb, Emily C.; Sedgwick, Adam C.; Yoon, Juyoung; Bull, Steven D.; Kim, Hwan Myung; James, Tony D.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMICAL SCIENCE
- CHEMICAL SCIENCE vol. 11, no. 28, pp. 7329 - 7334
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- In this work, we have developed an ESIPT-based benzimidazole platform (MO-E1andMO-E2) for the two-photon cell imaging of ONOO(-)and a potential ONOO--activated theranostic scaffold (MO-E3). Each benzimidazole platform,MO-E1-3, were shown to rapidly detect ONOO(-)at micromolar concentrations (LoD = 0.28 mu M, 6.53 mu M and 0.81 mu M respectively). The potential theranosticMO-E3was shown to release the parent fluorophore and drug indomethacin in the presence of ONOO(-)but unfortunately did not perform wellin vitrodue to low solubility. Despite this, the parent scaffoldMO-E2demonstrated its effectiveness as a two-photon imaging tool for the ratiometric detection of endogenous ONOO(-)in RAW264.7 macrophages and rat hippocampus tissue. These results demonstrate the utility of this ESIPT benzimidazole-based platform for theranostic development and bioimaging applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.