View : 143 Download: 0
A High-Valent Manganese(IV)–Oxo–Cerium(IV) Complex and Its Enhanced Oxidizing Reactivity
- A High-Valent Manganese(IV)–Oxo–Cerium(IV) Complex and Its Enhanced Oxidizing Reactivity
- Karmalkar D.G.; Sankaralingam M.; Seo M.S.; Ezhov R.; Lee Y.-M.; Pushkar Y.N.; Kim W.-S.; Fukuzumi S.; Nam W.
- Ewha Authors
- 남원우; 이용민; Shunichi Fukuzumi; 서미숙; 김원석
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 남원우; Shunichi Fukuzumi; 서미숙; 김원석
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Angewandte Chemie - International Edition
- Angewandte Chemie - International Edition vol. 58, no. 45, pp. 16124 - 16129
- biomimetic chemistry; electron transfer; high-valent manganese–oxo; oxygen atom transfer; redox-active metal ions
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- A mononuclear nonheme manganese(IV)–oxo complex binding the Ce4+ ion, [(dpaq)MnIV(O)]+–Ce4+ (1-Ce4+), was synthesized by reacting [(dpaq)MnIII(OH)]+ (2) with cerium ammonium nitrate (CAN). 1-Ce4+ was characterized using various spectroscopic techniques, such as UV/Vis, EPR, CSI-MS, resonance Raman, XANES, and EXAFS, showing an Mn−O bond distance of 1.69 Å with a resonance Raman band at 675 cm−1. Electron-transfer and oxygen atom transfer reactivities of 1-Ce4+ were found to be greater than those of MnIV(O) intermediates binding redox-inactive metal ions (1-Mn+). This study reports the first example of a redox-active Ce4+ ion-bound MnIV-oxo complex and its spectroscopic characterization and chemical properties. © 2019 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.