View : 8 Download: 0
School-wide positive behavior support in six special schools of South Korea: processes and outcomes across years
- School-wide positive behavior support in six special schools of South Korea: processes and outcomes across years
- Park, Jiyeon; Lee, Hyo Jung; Kim, Youngran
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES vol. 65, no. 5, pp. 337 - 346
- School-wide positive behavior support; special schools; South Korea; developmental disabilities
- TAYLOR &
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Objectives: This study presents processes and outcomes of school-wide positive behavior support (SW-PBS) funded by Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education (SMOE) in South Korea. Methods: The SW-PBS effort has been implemented in six special schools serving students with developmental disabilities. With technical assistance from the SMOE consulting team, these schools organized PBS leadership teams, conducted functional assessment, planned multi-tiered support, implemented universal and individual support, and measured outcomes and fidelity. Results: The SW-PBS efforts resulted in positive behavioral outcomes for students and increased perceptions of efficacy and class management skills for teachers. Conclusions: Future research should continue to examine the effectiveness of SW-PBS and identify the best ways to implement SW-PBS both in special schools and general schools in Korea.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 특수교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.