View : 59 Download: 0
Bombyxamycins A and B, Cytotoxic Macrocyclic Lactams from an Intestinal Bacterium of the Silkworm Bombyx mori
- Bombyxamycins A and B, Cytotoxic Macrocyclic Lactams from an Intestinal Bacterium of the Silkworm Bombyx mori
- Shin, Yern-Hyerk; Beom, Ji Yoon; Chung, Beomkoo; Shin, Yoonho; Byun, Woong Sub; Moon, Kyuho; Bae, Munhyung; Lee, Sang Kook; Oh, Ki-Bong; Shin, Jongheon; Yoon, Yeo Joon; Oh, Dong-Chan
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ORGANIC LETTERS
- ORGANIC LETTERS vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 1804 - 1808
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Bombyxamycins A and B (1 and 2) were discovered from a silkworm gut Streptomyces bacterium. Spectroscopic analysis and multiple-step chemical derivatization identified them as 26-membered cyclic lactams with polyene features. Bombyxamycin A showed significant antibacterial and antiproliferative effects. The bombyxamycin biosynthetic gene cluster was identified by genetic analysis. Gene deletion experiments confirmed that the cytochrome P450 BomK is responsible for the generation of 2, which unprecedentedly bears tetrahydrofuran in its macrocyclic ring.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.