View : 90 Download: 0
Fluorescence resonance energy transfer based quantum dot-Aptasensor for the selective detection of microcystin-LR in eutrophic water
- Fluorescence resonance energy transfer based quantum dot-Aptasensor for the selective detection of microcystin-LR in eutrophic water
- Lee E.-H.; Son A.
- Ewha Authors
- 손아정; 이은희
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 손아정; 이은희
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Chemical Engineering Journal
- Chemical Engineering Journal vol. 359, pp. 1493 - 1501
- Aptamer; Cyanobacterial bloom; Cyanotoxin; Fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET); Quantum dots (QDs)
- Elsevier B.V.
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- A highly sensitive fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET)-based quantum dot (QD)-Aptasensor was developed for microcystin-LR (MC-LR) detection in eutrophic water. The FRET-based QD-Aptasensor was able to achieve an analytical limit of detection of 10−4 μg/L MC-LR with selectivity among different congeners (microcystin-YR, microcystin-LY, microcystin-LW, microcystin-RR, microcystin-LF, microcystin-LA, and Nodularin). The performance of QD-Aptasensor was demonstrated using both laboratory grown cyanobacterial culture (Microcystis aeruginosa) and environmental water samples. For the laboratory culture, the intracellular MC-LR concentrations changed according to the cyanobacterial growth curve. The QD-Aptasensor detected MC-LR up to 12.7–15.8 μg/L-cyanobacterial culture at early stationary phase. For the environmental samples, the MC-LR was measured at cell densities of 2.7 × 108 and 6.6 × 1010 cells/L-water, which correspond to 1.0 and 7.2 μg MC-LR/L-water, respectively. For comparison, the laboratory culture and environmental samples were analyzed by the conventional enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay (ELISA). The MC-LR concentrations of FRET-based QD-Aptasensor showed a strong positive correlation with those of ELISA (Pearson correlation coefficient, r = 0.981 and r = 0.862) for the laboratory culture and environmental samples, respectively. © 2018 Elsevier B.V.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 환경공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.