View : 40 Download: 0
Beam production of 18Ne with in-flight method for alpha scattering at CRIB
- Beam production of 18Ne with in-flight method for alpha scattering at CRIB
- Duy N.N.; Chae K.Y.; Cha S.M.; Yamaguchi H.; Abe K.; Bae S.H.; Binh D.N.; Choi S.H.; Hahn K.I.; Hayakawa S.; Hong B.; Iwasa N.; Kahl D.; Khiem L.H.; Kim A.; Kim D.H.; Kim E.J.; Kim G.W.; Kim M.J.; Kwak K.; Kwag M.S.; Lee E.J.; Lim S.I.; Moon B.; Moon J.Y.; Park S.Y.; Phong V.H.; Shimizu H.; Yang L.; Ge Z.; Hao T.V.N.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment vol. 897, pp. 8 - 13
- Alpha cluster; Alpha scattering; Inverse kinematics; RI beam production
- Elsevier B.V.
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We conducted a measurement of 18Ne + α scattering in inverse kinematics, in order to search for experimental evidence of α-cluster structure in 22Mg above the alpha threshold (Ethr=8.14MeV) and determine the astrophysical rates of the 18Ne(α p)21Na reaction under the conditions of break-out from the Hot-CNO cycle. A high intensity 18Ne beam at 2.54 AMeV was successfully produced at CRIB (CNS Radioactive Ion Beam separator) of the Center for Nuclear Study, the University of Tokyo. This paper presents the in-flight production of the radioactive 18Ne beam by using the production reaction 3He(16O, 18Ne)n with a windowed cryogenic gas target, which was employed in the mentioned resonant α-scattering experiment. © 2018 Elsevier B.V.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.