View : 45 Download: 0
Study of F-19 Levels with E (x)=6.7-7.7 MeV by the N-15+alpha Scattering Experiment
- Study of F-19 Levels with E (x)=6.7-7.7 MeV by the N-15+alpha Scattering Experiment
- Kim, D.; Kim, G. W.; Park, S. Y.; Kim, A.; Hahn, K. I.; Abe, K.; Beliuskina, O.; Hayakawa, S.; Imai, N.; Kitamura, N.; Sakaguchi, Y.; Yamaguchi, H.; Cha, S. M.; Chae, K. Y.; Kwag, M. S.; Hong, S. W.; Lee, E. J.; Lee, J. H.; Lee, E. K.; Moon, J. Y.; Bae, S. H.; Choi, S. H.; Kubono, S.; Panin, V.; Wakabayashi, Y.; Iwasa, N.; Kahl, D.; Chen, A. A.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 265 - 270
- F-19 structure; Alpha scattering; N-15 beam
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- The intense gamma-rays from classical novae are emitted due to the beta-decay of F-18 which is produced by the Hot-CNO cycle. The reaction rate of F-18(p,alpha)O-15 affects the prediction of the abundance of F-18. The main contribution to this reaction rate is from the resonances in Ne-19 near and above the proton threshold. Hence, many experiments and theoretical works have been performed on the low-lying F-18+p resonances. One of the methods for investigating Ne-19 parameters is studying the mirror nucleus F-19. alpha elastic scattering experiment was performed with a 7 MeV/u N-15 beam for investigating the resonance parameters in F-19 using the thick target method in inverse kinematics at the radioactive beam facility CRIB of the Center for Nuclear Study, the University of Tokyo. The excitation function of F-19 was obtained for the excitation energy E (x) = 6.7 - 7.7 MeV, and the parameters of the resonance states in F-19 were determined using an R-matrix analysis.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.