View : 18 Download: 0
2-Chlorophenyl-substituted benzofuro[3,2-b]pyridines with enhanced topoisomerase inhibitory activity: The role of the chlorine substituent
- 2-Chlorophenyl-substituted benzofuro[3,2-b]pyridines with enhanced topoisomerase inhibitory activity: The role of the chlorine substituent
- Thapa Magar T.B.; Kadayat T.M.; Lee H.-J.; Park S.; Bist G.; Shrestha A.; Kwon Y.; Lee E.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters vol. 27, no. 15, pp. 3279 - 3283
- Antiproliferative activity; Benzofuro[3,2-b]pyridines; Chlorine-substituent; Heterocycles; Topoisomerase I and II inhibition
- Elsevier Ltd
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- A new series of 2-chloropheny-substituted benzofuro[3,2-b]pyridines were designed, synthesized, and evaluated for topoisomerase I and II inhibition and antiproliferative activity. Compounds 17–19, 23, 24, 26, and 27 exhibited excellent topo II inhibitory activity. A systematic structure-activity relationship study revealed the important role of chlorine substitution in the strong topoisomerase inhibitory activity. © 2017 Elsevier Ltd
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.