View : 69 Download: 6
Issues and challenges of providing online inservice teacher training: Korea's experience
- Issues and challenges of providing online inservice teacher training: Korea's experience
- Jung I.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning
- International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 34 - 50
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- To meet the need for flexible and interactive teacher training, the Korean government created a Cyber Teacher Training Center (CTTC) in the summer of 1997. The CTTC project developed a software platform for managing online inservice teacher training, eleven general training courses, with plans to add more courses each year. This article examines the needs met through the introduction of online inservice teacher training and the strategies that have been employed in the process. This paper also analyzes the major impacts of online teacher training and looks at the challenges facing online inservice teacher training in the coming years.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 교육공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Issues and challenges.pdf(177.64 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.