View : 63 Download: 0
Tetramethylpyrazine production by immobilized culture of Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar. diacetilactis FC1
- Tetramethylpyrazine production by immobilized culture of Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar. diacetilactis FC1
- Lee J.-E.; Woo G.-J.; Lee H.J.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 137 - 141
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Acetoin and ammonia, the precursors of tetramethylpyrazine (TMP) having "meaty" or "roasted" flavors, were produced by the culture of Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis biovar. diacetilactis FC1 in free and immobilized cell systems. Cells were immobilized using k-carrageenan and then were incubated at 34°C. The TMP productivity (0.34 g/1) and the conversion ratio (9.3%) of acetoin to TMP of the immobilized cell system were higher than those (0.24 g/l, 7.0%) of the free cell system. When the beads were activated for 12 h, the productivity of acetoin and TMP increased slightly.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 식품영양학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.