View : 120 Download: 0
N = 4 supersymmetric quantum mechanics with magnetic monopole
- N = 4 supersymmetric quantum mechanics with magnetic monopole
- Hong S.-T.; Lee J.; Tae H.L.; Oh P.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics vol. 628, no. 41276, pp. 165 - 170
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We propose an N=4 supersymmetric quantum mechanics of a charged particle on a sphere in the background of Dirac magnetic monopole and study the system in the CP(1) model approach. By using the Dirac quantization method, we explicitly calculate the symmetry algebra taking the operator ordering ambiguity into consideration. We find that it is given by the superalgebra su(1
2)×su(2) rot. We also show that the Hamiltonian can be written in terms of the Casimir invariant of su(2)rot algebra. Using this relation and analyzing the lower bound for angular momentum, we find the energy spectrum. We, then, examine the ground energy sector to find that the N=4 supersymmetry is spontaneously broken to N=2 for certain values of the monopole charge. © 2005 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.