View : 76 Download: 0
Axial ligand substituted nonheme FeIV=O complexes: Observation of near-UV LMCT bands and Fe=O Raman vibrations
- Axial ligand substituted nonheme FeIV=O complexes: Observation of near-UV LMCT bands and Fe=O Raman vibrations
- Sastri C.V.; Park M.J.; Ohta T.; Jackson T.A.; Stubna A.; Seo M.S.; Lee J.; Kim J.; Kitagawa T.; Munck E.; Que Jr. L.; Nam W.
- Ewha Authors
- 남원우; 김진흥; 서미숙
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 남원우; 김진흥
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Journal of the American Chemical Society vol. 127, no. 36, pp. 12494 - 12495
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Axial ligand substitution of a mononuclear nonheme oxoiron(IV) complex, [FeIV(O)(TMC)(NCCH3)]2+ (1) (TMC = 1,4,8,11-tetramethyl-1,4,8,11-tetraazacyclotetradecane), leads to the formation of new FeIV=O species with relatively intense electronic absorption features in the near-UV region. The presence of these near-UV features allowed us to make the first observation of Fe=O vibrations of S = 1 mononuclear nonheme oxoiron(IV) complexes by resonance Raman spectroscopy. We have also demonstrated that the reactivity of nonheme oxoiron(IV) intermediates is markedly influenced by the axial ligands. Copyright © 2005 AmericanChemical Society.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.