View : 161 Download: 0
Facile Synthesis of Crystalline Nanoporous GaN Templated by Nitrogen Enriched Mesoporous Carbon Nitride for Friedel-Crafts Reaction
- Facile Synthesis of Crystalline Nanoporous GaN Templated by Nitrogen Enriched Mesoporous Carbon Nitride for Friedel-Crafts Reaction
- Talapaneni, Siddulu Naidu; Park, Dae-Hwan; Choy, Jin-Ho; Ramadass, Kavitha; Elzatahry, Ahmed; Al Balawi, Ahmed S.; Al-Enizi, Abdullah M.; Mori, Toshiyuki; Vinu, Ajayan
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 1, no. 19, pp. 6062 - 6068
- Gallium nitride; mesoporous carbon nitride; templating method; heterogeneous catalysis; Friedel-Crafts
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- Highly crystalline nanoporous GaN (NP-GaN) materials have been synthesized for the first time by the transformation of novel diamino tetrazine based mesoporous carbon nitride (MCN-4) having very high nitrogen content (N/C ratio of 1.8) and GaCl3 through the unique reactive hard templating approach. Powder XRD and HRTEM analysis show that the prepared NP-GaN is highly pure and possesses excellent crystallinity. N-2 adsorption analysis confirm that the samples exhibit mesoporosity with excellent textural parameters including high specific surface areas. It is also demonstrated that NP-GaN materials show excellent catalytic activity in the Friedel-Crafts hexanoylation of benzene by using hexanoyl chloride (HC) with excellent conversion of HC. The activity of the NP-GaN is also compared with MCN-4, bulk Ga2O3 and GaN. Among the materials studied, NP-GaN shows the highest catalytic performance in the above mentioned reaction with excellent conversion of HC and product selectivity to hexanophenone.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.