View : 137 Download: 0
Istamycin aminoglycosides profiling and their characterization in Streptomyces tenjimariensis ATCC 31603 culture using high-performance liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry
- Istamycin aminoglycosides profiling and their characterization in Streptomyces tenjimariensis ATCC 31603 culture using high-performance liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry
- Nguyen Huu Hoang; Nguyen Lan Huong; Kim, Byul; Sohng, Jae Kyung; Yoon, Yeo Joon; Park, Je Won
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF SEPARATION SCIENCE
- 1615-9306; 1615-9314
- vol. 39, no. 24, pp. 4712 - 4722
- Chiral columns; Epimeric mixtures; Istamycin aminoglycoside; Streptomyces tenjimariensis
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A high-performance liquid chromatography with electrospray ionization ion trap tandem mass spectrometry method was developed and validated for the robust profiling and characterization of biosynthetic congeners in the 2-deoxy-aminocyclitol istamycin pathway, from the fermentation broth of Streptomyces tenjimariensis ATCC 31603. Gradient elution on an Acquity CSH C-18 column was performed with a gradient of 5 mM aqueous pentafluoropropionic acid and 50% acetonitrile. Sixteen natural istamycin congeners were profiled and quantified in descending order; istamycin A, istamycin B, istamycin A(0), istamycin B-0, istamycin B-1, istamycin A(1), istamycin C, istamycin A(2), istamycin C-1, istamycin C-0, istamycin X-0, istamycin A(3), istamycin Y-0, istamycin B-3, and istamycin FU-10 plus istamycin AP. In addition, a total of five sets of 1- or 3-epimeric pairs were chromatographically separated using a macrocyclic glycopeptide-bonded chiral column. The lower limit of quantification of istamycin-A present in S. tenjimariensis fermentation was estimated to be 2.2 ng/mL. The simultaneous identification of a wide range of 2-deoxy-aminocyclitol-type istamycin profiles from bacterial fermentation was determined for the first time by employing high-performance liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry analysis and the separation of istamycin epimers.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.