View : 39 Download: 0
Synthesis of new xanthone analogues and their biological activity test-Cytotoxicity, topoisomerase II inhibition, and DNA cross-linking study
- Synthesis of new xanthone analogues and their biological activity test-Cytotoxicity, topoisomerase II inhibition, and DNA cross-linking study
- Woo S.; Jung J.; Lee C.; Kwon Y.; Na Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 1163 - 1166
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- In this report, we prepared some 3-(2′,3′-epoxypropoxy)xanthones and their epoxide ring opened halohydrin analogues, and evaluated their cytotoxicity and topoisomerase II inhibition activity using doxorubicin and etoposide as references, respectively. Another xanthone compound 9, 1,3-di(2′,3′-epoxypropoxy)xanthone, was also synthesized and its DNA cross-linking property including other two biological activities investigated. The biological test results showed compound 9 possessed excellent cytotoxic and topoisomerase II inhibitory activity than other compounds tested. It also exhibited significant DNA cross-linking activities. © 2006 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.