View : 75 Download: 0
Global embeddings and hydrodynamic properties of Kerr black hole
- Global embeddings and hydrodynamic properties of Kerr black hole
- Hong S.-T.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Modern Physics Letters A
- vol. 31, no. 35
- 4U 1543-47; Accretion; bound orbits; global embedding; GRO J1655-40; hydrodynamics; Kerr black hole; warp product
- World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte Ltd
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- In the presence of a rotating Kerr black hole, we investigate hydrodynamics of the massive particles and massless photons to construct relations among number density, pressure and internal energy density of the massive particles and photons around the rotating Kerr black hole and to study an accretion onto the black hole. On equatorial plane of the Kerr black hole, we investigate the bound orbits of the massive particles and photons around the black hole to produce their radial, azimuthal and precession frequencies. With these frequencies, we study the black holes GRO J1655-40 and 4U 1543-47 to explicitly obtain the radial, azimuthal and precession frequencies of the massive particles in the flow of perfect fluid. We next consider the massive particles in the stable circular orbit of radius of 1.0 ly around the supernovas SN 1979C, SN 1987A and SN 2213-1745 in the Kerr curved spacetime, and around the potential supermassive Schwarzschild black holes M87, NGC 3115, NGC 4594, NGC 3377, NGC 4258, M31, M32 and Galatic center, to estimate their radial and azimuthal frequencies, which are shown to be the same results as those in no precession motion. The photon unstable orbit is also discussed in terms of the impact parameter of the photon trajectory. Finally, on the equatorial plane of the Kerr black hole, we construct the global flat embedding structures possessing (9 + 3) dimensionalities outside and inside the event horizon of the rotating Kerr black hole. Moreover, on the plane, we investigate the warp products of the Kerr spacetime. © 2016 World Scientific Publishing Company.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.