View : 40 Download: 13
Surface property controllable multilayered gate dielectric for low voltage organic thin film transistors
- Surface property controllable multilayered gate dielectric for low voltage organic thin film transistors
- Jo S.J.; Kim C.S.; Kim J.B.; Kim J.; Lee M.J.; Hwang H.S.; Baik H.K.; Kim Y.S.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Applied Physics Letters
- Applied Physics Letters vol. 93, no. 8
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We report the effects of dielectric surface properties on the device performance of organic thin film transistors (OTFTs) using polymer/high- k oxide multilayered gate dielectrics. We systematically controlled the surface energy of the gate dielectric from very hydrophobic to very hydrophilic. The modified dielectric surface strongly affected the initial growth mechanism of pentacene and subsequently the performance of the OTFTs. The performance of the OTFTs with a higher surface energy was superior to that of the OTFTs with a lower surface energy. © 2008 American Institute of Physics.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
surface property.pdf(571.98 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.