View : 26 Download: 0
Dimensional reductions from 2-D Nb4P2S21 to 1-D ANb2PS10 (A=Na, K, Rb, Cs, Tl) and to 0-D Tl5[Nb2S4Cl8]Cl using halide molten salts
- Dimensional reductions from 2-D Nb4P2S21 to 1-D ANb2PS10 (A=Na, K, Rb, Cs, Tl) and to 0-D Tl5[Nb2S4Cl8]Cl using halide molten salts
- Bang H.; Kim Y.; Kim S.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Solid State Chemistry
- vol. 181, no. 8, pp. 1798 - 1802
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- We found new synthetic routes to obtain 1-D quaternary thiophosphate compounds and a 0-D molecular complex containing a Nb2S4 core from a 2-D ternary thiophosphate, Nb4P2S21. When Nb4P2S21 was reacted with alkali metal halides (ACl; A=Na, K, Rb, Cs) or TlCl at 500-700 °C, the -S-S-S- bridges in 2-D Nb2PS10-S-S10PNb2 were excised to form a 1-D chain, and cations were inserted between the chains to form ANb2PS10 (A=Na, K, Rb, Cs, Tl). We also found that thallium chloride (TlCl) is an excellent reagent for further excision, and it substitutes chloride ligands for the sulfur ligands of 2-D Nb4P2S21 to form the molecular complex Tl5[Nb2S4Cl8]Cl. Crystal data for TlNb2PS10: monoclinic, Pn, a=6.9452(11) Å, b=7.3761(12) Å, 12.873(2) Å, β=104.472(3)°, and Z=2. Crystal data for Tl5[Nb2S4Cl8]Cl: orthorhombic, Immm, a=7.001(5) Å, b=9.509(7) Å, c=15.546(11) Å, and Z=2. © 2008 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.