View : 13 Download: 0
Synthesis of 2-chloro-N6-substituted-4'-thioadenosine-5'-N, N-dialkyluronamides as potent and selective A3 adenosine receptor antagonists.
- Synthesis of 2-chloro-N6-substituted-4'-thioadenosine-5'-N, N-dialkyluronamides as potent and selective A3 adenosine receptor antagonists.
- Choi W.J.; Lee H.W.; Hou X.; Kim H.O.; Jacobson K.A.; Jeong L.S.
- Ewha Authors
- 정낙신; 최원준
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Nucleic acids symposium series (2004)
- no. 52, pp. 645 - 646
- The highly selective A(3) receptor agonist, 4'-thio-Cl-IB-MECA was successfully converted into selective A(3) receptor antagonists by appending a second N-alkyl group on the 5'-uronamide position. This result indicates that the hydrogen bonding ability of the 5'-uronamide is essential for the conformational change required for the receptor activation. Among compounds tested, a N(6)-(3-bromobenzyl) derivative with 5'-dimethyluronamide exhibited the highest binding affinity (K(i) = 9.32 nM) at the human A(3) AR with very low binding affinities to other AR subtypes.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.