View : 13 Download: 0
Non-Volatile ReRAM Devices Based on Self-Assembled Multilayers of Modified Graphene Oxide 2D Nanosheets
- Non-Volatile ReRAM Devices Based on Self-Assembled Multilayers of Modified Graphene Oxide 2D Nanosheets
- Rani A.; Velusamy D.B.; Kim R.H.; Chung K.; Mota F.M.; Park C.; Kim D.H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 12, no. 44, pp. 6167 - 6174
- 2D nanosheet multilayers; graphene oxide; layer-by-layer self-assembly; resistive random access memory
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- 2D nanomaterials have been actively utilized in non-volatile resistive switching random access memory (ReRAM) devices due to their high flexibility, 3D-stacking capability, simple structure, transparency, easy fabrication, and low cost. Herein, it demonstrates re-writable, bistable, transparent, and flexible solution-processed crossbar ReRAM devices utilizing graphene oxide (GO) based multilayers as active dielectric layers. The devices employ single- or multi-component-based multilayers composed of positively charged GO (N-GO(+) or NS-GO(+)) with/without negatively charged GO(-) using layer-by-layer assembly method, sandwiched between Al bottom and Au top electrodes. The device based on the multi-component active layer Au/[N-GO(+)/GO(-)]n/Al/PES shows higher ON/OFF ratio of ≈105 with switching voltage of −1.9 V and higher retention stability (≈104 s), whereas the device based on single component (Au/[N-GO(+)]n/Al/PES) shows ≈103 ON/OFF ratio at ±3.5 V switching voltage. The superior ReRAM properties of the multi-component-based device are attributed to a higher coating surface roughness. The Au/[N-GO(+)/GO(–)]n/Al/PES device prepared from lower GO concentration (0.01%) exhibits higher ON/OFF ratio (≈109) at switching voltage of ±2.0 V. However, better stability is achieved by increasing the concentration from 0.01% to 0.05% of all GO-based solutions. It is found that the devices containing MnO2 in the dielectric layer do not improve the ReRAM performance. © 2016 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.