View : 128 Download: 0
Structural relationships among effective factors on e-learners' motivation for skill transfer
- Structural relationships among effective factors on e-learners' motivation for skill transfer
- Joo Y.J.; Joung S.; Son H.S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Computers in Human Behavior
- vol. 32, pp. 335 - 342
- e-Learner's achievement; Internal value; Learning usefulness; Motivation for skill transfer
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- This study investigates the structural relationships among the following factors: e-learners' internal value, learning usefulness, learning environment, satisfaction, learner achievement, and motivation for skill transfer. To answer the research questions, the researchers administered online surveys to 584 students enrolled in two courses, Conflict Management and Negotiation and Communication Skills, at S Cyber University. According to the results of structural equation modeling, the structural relationships among e-learners' internal value, learning usefulness, learning environment, learner satisfaction, learner achievement, and motivation for skill transfer were significant and showed positive influence. However, the relationships among learning usefulness, learning environment, learner satisfaction, and learner achievement and those of learning environment, learner satisfaction, and motivation for skill transfer were not significant. Overall, the findings suggest specific strategies to improve e-learners' learning outcomes. © 2013 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 교육공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.