View : 160 Download: 0
Factors predicting online university students' use of a mobile learning management system (m-LMS)
- Factors predicting online university students' use of a mobile learning management system (m-LMS)
- Joo, Young Ju; Kim, Nari; Kim, Nam Hee
- Ewha Authors
- 주영주; 김남희
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- 1042-1629; 1556-6501
- vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 611 - 630
- Mobile learning; Mobile learning management system; m-LMS; Actual usage; Technology acceptance model; Expectation-confirmation model
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- This study analyzed the relationships among factors predicting online university students' actual usage of a mobile learning management system (m-LMS) through a structural model. Data from 222 students in a Korean online university were collected to investigate integrated relationships among their perceived ease of use, perceived usefulness, expectation-confirmation, satisfaction, continuance intention and actual usage of m-LMS. Results showed that perceived ease of use predicted perceived usefulness, but expectation-confirmation was not related to perceived usefulness. Perceived usefulness and expectation-confirmation predicted satisfaction. Perceived usefulness and satisfaction predicted continuance intention, but perceived ease of use was not related to continuance intention. Continuance intention predicted actual usage of m-LMS.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 교육공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.