View : 21 Download: 0
Investigation of power dissipation for ReRAM in crossbar array architecture
- Investigation of power dissipation for ReRAM in crossbar array architecture
- Sun W.; Lim H.; Shin H.; Lee W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2014 14th Annual Non-Volatile Memory Technology Symposium, NVMTS 2014
- crossbar array; power dissipation; ReRAM
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Power consumption of large-scale crossbar array architecture is investigated by the comprehensive crossbar array matrix model. The power dissipation is examined as functions of array size, leakage current of selector, and various bias schemes. The power consumption increases as the array size and the leakage current of selector increases. In addition, 1/3 bias scheme shows power consumption about 1∼2 orders of magnitude larger than other bias schemes. This phenomenon is induced from the unselected cells which is delivered with voltage about V<inf>dd</inf>/3, whereas the voltage of unselected cells are almost 0 V for 1/2 bias and floating bias schemes. © 2014 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.