View : 20 Download: 0
Spectral features of the symbiotic variable star CH Cygni in 2005 - 2006
- Spectral features of the symbiotic variable star CH Cygni in 2005 - 2006
- Yoo K.H.; Yoon T.S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Korean Astronomical Society
- vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 93 - 103
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- This article reports the spectral behavior of CH Cygni, using data obtained in October 2005 and June 2006. In these epochs, CH Cygni showed emission lines of H I, Fe II, [Fe II], [O III], [N II], [Ne III] and [S II]. Many of these lines were more enhanced since 2004. The underlying M-type spectrum was removed to get the intrinsic emission profile, and the resulting profiles were deconvoluted into several Gaussian components. Also, the radial velocities for all the lines that appeared in these spectra of CH Cygni were measured. The resultant lines were compared with each other and with those obtained in 2004; the findings are explained in terms of an accretion disk and jets. © 2009 The Korean Astronomical Society.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.