View : 21 Download: 0
Design and fabrication of 2-DOF silicon micromirror with sloped electrodes
- Design and fabrication of 2-DOF silicon micromirror with sloped electrodes
- Jin J.-Y.; Park J.-H.; Yoo B.-W.; Jang Y.-H.; Kim Y.-K.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2009 IEEE/LEOS International Conference on Optical MEMS and Nanophotonics, OPTMEMS 2009
- We report on the design, fabrication and experiment of a 2-DOF silicon scanning micromirror. We propose sloped electrodes to increase a maximum scan angle with a simple fabrication process. A delayed electroplating technique is adopted to fabricate the sloped profile of the electrodes over the patterned seed layer. We fabricated the 2-DOF scanning mirror which has different type of electrodes beneath each axis and compared with parallel plate electrodes. Experiment results show sloped electrodes increase stable range up to 62.1% and decreases actuation voltage down to 65.4% from parallel plate electrodes. ©2009 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.