View : 38 Download: 0
Mesolamellar phases containing [Re6Q8(CN) 6]4- (Q = Te, Se, S) cluster anions
- Mesolamellar phases containing [Re6Q8(CN) 6]4- (Q = Te, Se, S) cluster anions
- Suh M.-J.; Vien V.; Huh S.; Kim Y.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
- no. 5, pp. 686 - 692
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- We synthesized new mesostructured materials through the surfactant-templated assembly of octahedral rhenium cluster [Re 6Q8(CN)6]4- (Q = Te, Se and S) anions. The mesostructured lamellar phases with the general formula [C nH2n+1N-(CH3)3]4[Re 6Q8(CN)6] (n = 14, 16, 18; Q = Te, Se, S; 1: n = 14, Q = Te; 2: n = 16, Q = Te; 3: n = 18, Q = Te; 4: n = 16, Q = Se; 5: n = 16, Q = S) were prepared by an ion exchange/precipitation reaction of alkyltrimethylammonium surfactants and the corresponding cluster K 4[Re6Q8(CN)6] in an H 2O/acetone medium at room temperature. The orange plate-like crystals of 1 and 4 were obtained by slow concentration of their solutions and their crystal structures determined by single-crystal X-ray diffraction. In the structure, the rhenium clusters form layers with a pseudo-hexagonal arrangement, and these inorganic layers are separated by a bilayer of interdigitated surfactant cations. Compounds 1-5 were characterized using powder X-ray diffraction, TEM, IR, Raman, FL, UV/Vis spectroscopy, and thermogravimetric analysis. © Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, 2008.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.