View : 21 Download: 0
A 2.5Gb/s ESD-protected dual-channel optical transceiver array
- A 2.5Gb/s ESD-protected dual-channel optical transceiver array
- Han J.; Choi B.; Park K.; Oh W.S.; Park S.M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2007 IEEE Asian Solid-State Circuits Conference, A-SSCC
- This paper describes the design of a dual-channel optical transceiver array realized in a standard 0.18μm CMOS technology for the applications of high-speed digital interface. The transmitter drives a 2-channel VCSEL array at 2.5Gb/s, equipped with the APC (5-15mA) and AMC (4-20mApp) loops for constant and reliable optical power outputs. Meanwhile, the receiver exploits the common-gate transimpedance amplifier, demonstrating 87dBΩ transimpedance gain, 1.4GHz bandwidth for 2pF input parasitic capacitance, -18dBm sensitivity for 10-12 BER, and less than -20dB crosstalk between TX and RX within the bandwidth. The whole 2-channel transceiver array chip dissipates 500mW. ©2007 IEEE.
- 1424413605; 9781424413607
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.