View : 67 Download: 0
A 5.2-mW, 2.5-Gb/s limiting amplifer for OC-48 SONET applications
- A 5.2-mW, 2.5-Gb/s limiting amplifer for OC-48 SONET applications
- Yoo K.; Han G.; Park S.M.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits, and Systems
- In this paper, a fully differential CMOS limiting amplifier is presented for OC-48 SONET applications. With negative resistance and capacitance characteristics, it achieves significant gain and bandwidth enhancement. The amplifier was implemented in a 0.18-μm CMOS process, occupying the chip area of 0.025mm2. Post-layout simulation results demonstrate the bandwidth of 2.4-GHz, the differential gain of 41-dB, the input sensitivity of 1.5mV pp, and the power consumption of only 5.2mW from a single 1.2-V power supply. ©2006 IEEE.
- 1424403952; 9781424403950
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.