View : 134 Download: 0
Catalytic transesterification reactions of one-dimensional coordination polymers containing paddle-wheel-type units connected by various bridging ligands
- Catalytic transesterification reactions of one-dimensional coordination polymers containing paddle-wheel-type units connected by various bridging ligands
- Hwang I.H.; Jo Y.D.; Kim H.; Kim K.B.; Jung K.-D.; Kim C.; Kim Y.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Inorganica Chimica Acta
- Inorganica Chimica Acta vol. 402, pp. 39 - 45
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- The paddle-wheel dinuclear unit consists of two CuII ions bridged by four benzoate ligands, and these paddle-wheel [Cu2(O 2CPh)4] units are connected by various bridging ligands to form one-dimensional chained compounds formulated as [Cu2(O 2CPh)4(μ-L)] (L = 2,4-bpe (1), 3,3'3′-dipicam (3), 2,5-Me2pyz (4), pyz (5), 4,4'4′-bpy (6), and 4-pds (7)). The compound 2, formulated as [[Cu2(O2CPh) 4][Cu(O2CPh)2](μ-bpp)2], consists of alternating units of [Cu2(O2CPh)4] and [Cu(O2CPh)2] connected by via bpp. Compounds 1-5 and 7 efficiently catalyzed the transesterification of a variety of esters, while it has been reported that Cu-containing complexes or coordination polymers do not usually show catalytic activities for the transesterification reactions. Among these compounds, 2 was most effective. It has been proposed that in the transesterification reaction, a mononuclear type of Cu complex might be the major species of compound 2 in solution, while for all other compounds, a paddle-wheel unit might be the major reactive species. © 2013 Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.