View : 15 Download: 0
Design, synthesis, and antitumor evaluation of 2,4,6-triaryl pyridines containing chlorophenyl and phenolic moiety
- Design, synthesis, and antitumor evaluation of 2,4,6-triaryl pyridines containing chlorophenyl and phenolic moiety
- Thapa P.; Karki R.; Yun M.; Kadayat T.M.; Lee E.; Kwon H.B.; Na Y.; Cho W.-J.; Kim N.D.; Jeong B.-S.; Kwon Y.; Lee E.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
- vol. 52, pp. 123 - 136
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- We have designed and synthesized a series of 2,4,6-triaryl pyridine derivatives containing chlorophenyl and phenolic moeity at 2- and 4- position of the central pyridine, respectively, resulting in a total of 42 compounds. They were evaluated for topoisomerase I and II inhibitory activities as well as cytotoxicities against several human cancer cell lines. Most compounds showed better topoisomerase II inhibitory activity compared to topoisomerase I inhibitory activity. Compounds 19, 20, 26-28, and 47-50 especially showed stronger topo II inhibitory activity than etoposide. © 2012 Elsevier Masson SAS. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.