View : 24 Download: 0
Glycosylation of various flavonoids by recombinant oleandomycin glycosyltransferase from Streptomyces antibioticus in batch and repeated batch modes
- Glycosylation of various flavonoids by recombinant oleandomycin glycosyltransferase from Streptomyces antibioticus in batch and repeated batch modes
- Choi S.H.; Ryu M.; Yoon Y.J.; Kim D.-M.; Lee E.Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Biotechnology Letters
- vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 499 - 505
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- An oleandomycin glycosyltransferase (OleD GT) gene from Streptomyces antibioticus was functionally expressed in Escherichia coli BL21 (DE3) with various molecular chaperones. The purified recombinant OleD GT catalyzed glycosylation of various flavonoids: apigenin, chrysin, daidzein, genistein, kaempferol, luteolin, 4-methylumbelliferone, naringenin, quercetin and resveratrol with UDP-glucose. 4.6 μg OleD GT was readily immobilized onto 1 mg hybrid nanoparticles of Fe 3O 4/silica/NiO on the basis of the affinity between His-tag and NiO nanoparticles with retention of 90% activity. In batch reaction, more than 90% naringenin (20 μM) was converted to its glycoside in 5 h. The immobilized OleD GT was efficiently reused for seven times whilst maintaining >60% of the residual activity in repeated glycosylation of naringenin. © 2011 Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.