View : 23 Download: 0
Synthesis and antifungal activity of 6,7-bis(arylthio)-quinazoline-5,8- diones and furo[2,3-f]quinazolin-5-ols
- Synthesis and antifungal activity of 6,7-bis(arylthio)-quinazoline-5,8- diones and furo[2,3-f]quinazolin-5-ols
- Ryu C.-K.; Kim Y.H.; Im H.A.; Kim J.Y.; Yoon J.H.; Kim A.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 500 - 503
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- 6,7-Bis(arylthio)-quinazoline-5,8-dione and furo[2,3-f]quinazolin-5-ol derivatives were synthesized and tested for in vitro antifungal activity against Candida, Aspergillus species, and Cryptococcus neoformans. Among them tested, many of furo[2,3-f]quinazolin-5-ols and 6,7-bis(arylthio)-quinazoline-5,8-diones showed good antifungal activity. The compounds 4a and 4e completely inhibited the growth of all against Candida and Aspergillus species tested at the MIC level of 12.5 μg/mL. The results suggest that furo[2,3-f]quinazolin-5-ols and 6,7-bis(arylthio)-quinazoline-5,8-diones would be promising antifungal agents. © 2011 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.