View : 19 Download: 0
Spectral decomposability of rank-one perturbations of normal operators
- Spectral decomposability of rank-one perturbations of normal operators
- Foias C.; Jung I.B.; Ko E.; Pearcy C.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications
- vol. 375, no. 2, pp. 602 - 609
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- This paper is a continuation of the study by Foias, Jung, Ko, and Pearcy (2007)  and Foias, Jung, Ko, and Pearcy (2008)  of rank-one perturbations of diagonalizable normal operators. In Foias, Jung, Ko, and Pearcy (2007)  we showed that there is a large class of such operators each of which has a nontrivial hyperinvariant subspace, and in Foias, Jung, Ko, and Pearcy (2008)  we proved that the commutant of each of these rank-one perturbations is abelian. In this paper we show that the operators considered in Foias, Jung, Ko, and Pearcy (2007)  have more structure - namely, that they are decomposable operators in the sense of Colojoarǎ and Foias (1968) . © 2010 Elsevier Inc.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.