View : 38 Download: 0
Synthesis, topoisomerase I and II inhibitory activity, cytotoxicity, and structure-activity relationship study of hydroxylated 2,4-diphenyl-6-aryl pyridines
- Synthesis, topoisomerase I and II inhibitory activity, cytotoxicity, and structure-activity relationship study of hydroxylated 2,4-diphenyl-6-aryl pyridines
- Karki R.; Thapa P.; Kang M.J.; Jeong T.C.; Nam J.M.; Kim H.-L.; Na Y.; Cho W.-J.; Kwon Y.; Lee E.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry
- vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 3066 - 3077
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new series of 2,4-diphenyl-6-aryl pyridines containing hydroxyl group(s) at the ortho, meta, or para position of the phenyl ring were synthesized, and evaluated for topoisomerase I and II inhibitory activity and cytotoxicity against several human cancer cell lines for the development of novel anticancer agents. Structure-activity relationship study revealed that the substitution of hydroxyl group(s) increased topoisomerase I and II inhibitory activity in the order of meta > para > ortho position. Substitution of hydroxyl group on the para position showed better cytotoxicity. © 2010 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.