View : 31 Download: 0
The effector functions of mature T lymphocytes are impaired in transgenic mice expressing the SH2 domain of TSAd/Lad
- The effector functions of mature T lymphocytes are impaired in transgenic mice expressing the SH2 domain of TSAd/Lad
- Choi Y.; Park E.; Ahn E.; Park I.; Yun Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 윤영대; 박인영
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 윤영대; 박인영
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Molecules and Cells
- vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 183 - 188
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- TSAd/Lad is a T cell adaptor molecule involved in p56 lck -mediated T cell activation. To investigate the functions of TSAd in T cells, we generated transgenic (TG) mice expressing the SH2 domain of TSAd (TSAd-SH2) under the control of the p56 lck proximal promoter. In T cells from TSAd-SH2 TG mice, T cell receptor (TCR)-mediated early signaling events, such as Ca 2+ flux and ERK activation, were normal; however, late activation events, such as IL-2 production and proliferation, were significantly reduced. Moreover, TCR-induced cell adhesion to extracellular matrix (ECM) proteins and migration through ECM proteins were defective in T cells from TSAd-SH2 TG mice. Furthermore, the contact hypersensitivity (CHS) reaction, an inflammatory response mainly mediated by T helper 1 (Th1) cells, was inhibited in TSAd-SH2 TG mice. Taken together, these results show that TSAd, particularly the SH2 domain of TSAd, is essential for the effector functions of T cells. © The Korean Society for Molecular and Cellular Biology and Springer Netherlands 2009.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.