View : 165 Download: 0
Energy finite solutions of elliptic equations on Riemannian manifolds
- Energy finite solutions of elliptic equations on Riemannian manifolds
- Kim S.W.; Lee Y.H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Korean Mathematical Society
- vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 807 - 819
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- We prove that for any continuous function f on the s-harmonic (1 < s < ∞) boundary of a complete Riemannian manifold M, there exists a solution, which is a limit of a sequence of bounded energy finite solutions in the sense of supremum norm, for a certain elliptic operator A on M whose boundary value at each s-harmonic boundary point coincides with that of f. If E1, E2,..., El are M-nonparabolic ends of M, then we also prove that there is a one to one correspondence between the set of bounded energy finite solutions for A on M and the Cartesian product of the sets of bounded energy finite solutions for A on Ei which vanish at the boundary ∂Ei for i = 1, 2,..., l. ©2008 The Korean Mathematical Society.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.