View : 81 Download: 0
A new cytotoxic phenylbutenoid dimer from the rhizomes of Zingiber cassumunar
- A new cytotoxic phenylbutenoid dimer from the rhizomes of Zingiber cassumunar
- Han A.-R.; Min H.-Y.; Windono T.; Jeohn C.-H.; Jang D.S.; Lee S.K.; Seo E.-K.
- Ewha Authors
- 이상국; 서은경; 한아름
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 서은경; 한아름
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Planta Medica
- vol. 70, no. 11, pp. 1095 - 1097
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new phenylbutenoid dimer, (±)-trans-3-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)- 4-[(E)-3,4-dimethoxystyryl]cyclohex-1-ene, was isolated from the rhizomes of Zingiber cassumunar along with the three known compounds, (±)-trans-3-(3, 4-dimethoxyphenyl)-4-[(E)-3,4-dimethoxystyryl]cyclohex-1-ene, 4-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)but-1,3-diene, and 4-(2,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)but-1,3- diene by bioassay-directed fractionation using the A549 human cancer cell line cytotoxicity assay. Structure of the new compound was elucidated by spectral analysis, including ID and 2D NMR experiments.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.