View : 66 Download: 27
Cytotoxic effects of pyridino[2,3-f]indole-4,9-diones on human tumor cell lines
- Cytotoxic effects of pyridino[2,3-f]indole-4,9-diones on human tumor cell lines
- Suh M.E.; Park H.-K.; Yoo H.-W.; Lee C.O.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 354 - 355
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- The cytotoxicities of pyridino[2,3-f]indole-4,9-dione derivatives were examined against human lung tumor cell lines (A 549), human ovarian tumor cell lines (SK-OV-3), human melanoma tumor cell lines (SK-MEL-2), human CNS tumor cell lines (XF 498) and human colon tumor cell lines (HCT 15) in vitro using a Sulforhodamine B assay. 3-Ethoxycarbonyl-1-(2-methoxyethyl)-2-methyl- 1H-pyridino[2,3-f]indole-4,9-dione (5) showed excellent cytotoxicity against XF 498 and HCT 15. The ED 50 values of 5 were 0.006 μg/ml against XF 498 and 0.073 μg/ml against HCT 15, while those of doxorubicin were 0.012 and 0.264 μg/ml, respectively. 1-Benzyl-3-ethoxycarbonyl-2-methyl-1H- pyridino[2,3-f]indole-4,9-dione (7) (ED 50 value 0.065 μg/ml) was also significantly more cytotoxic against HCT 15 compared with doxorubicin.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Cytotoxic effects of pyridino[2,3-f]indole-4,9-diones on human tumor cell lines.pdf(431.61 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.