View : 25 Download: 0
A Selective Imidazoline-2-thione-Bearing Two-Photon Fluorescent Probe for Hypochlorous Acid in Mitochondria
- A Selective Imidazoline-2-thione-Bearing Two-Photon Fluorescent Probe for Hypochlorous Acid in Mitochondria
- Xu, Qingling; Heo, Cheol Ho; Kim, Jin A.; Lee, Hye Sue; Hu, Ying; Kim, Dayoung; Swamy, Kunemadihalli Mathada Kotraiah; Kim, Gyoungmi; Nam, Sang-Jip; Kim, Hwan Myung; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- 윤주영; 남상집
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 윤주영; 남상집
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
- 0003-2700; 1520-6882
- vol. 88, no. 12, pp. 6615 - 6620
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Hypochlorite (OCl-) plays a key role in the immune system and is involved in various diseases. Accordingly, direct detection of endogenous OCl- at the subcellular level is important for understanding inflammation and cellular apoptosis. In the current study, a two-photon fluorescent off/on probe (PNIS) bearing imidazoline-2-thione as an OCl- recognition unit and triphenylphosphine (TPP) as a mitochondrial-targeting group was synthesized and examined for its ability to image mitochondrial OCl- in situ. This probe, based on the specific reaction between imidazoline-2-thione and OCl-, displayed a selective fluorescent off/on response to OCl- with the various reactive oxygen species in a physiological medium. PNIS was successfully applied to image of endogenously produced mitochondrial OCl- in live RAW 264.7 cells-via two-photon microscopy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.