View : 78 Download: 0
Design, synthesis, and evaluation of hinge-binder tethered 1,2,3-triazolylsalicylamide derivatives as Aurora kinase inhibitors
- Design, synthesis, and evaluation of hinge-binder tethered 1,2,3-triazolylsalicylamide derivatives as Aurora kinase inhibitors
- Jeong, Yunkyung; Lee, Jooyeon; Ryu, Jae-Sang
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
- 0968-0896; 1464-3391
- vol. 24, no. 9, pp. 2114 - 2124
- Aurora kinase; Click chemistry; Hinge-binder; 1,2,3-Triazole; Anticancer
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A series of hinge-binder tethered 1,2,3-triazolylsalicylamide derivatives were designed, synthesized, and evaluated for the Aurora kinase inhibitory activities. The novel hinge-binder tethered 1,2,3-triazolylsalicylamide scaffold was effectively assembled by Cu(I)-catalyzed azide-alkyne 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition (CuAAC). A variety of alkynes with hinge binders were used to search proper structures-binding relationship to the hinge region. The synthesized 1,2,3-triazolylsalicylamide derivatives showed significant Aurora kinase inhibitory activity. In particular, 8a inhibited Aurora A kinase with an IC50 value of 0.284 mu M, whereas 8m inhibited Aurora B kinase with an IC50 value of 0.364 mu M. (C) 2016 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.