View : 46 Download: 0
The effects of secondary teachers' technostress on the intention to use technology in South Korea
- The effects of secondary teachers' technostress on the intention to use technology in South Korea
- Joo, Young Ju; Lim, Kyu Yon; Kim, Nam Hee
- Ewha Authors
- 주영주; 임규연
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 주영주; 임규연
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- COMPUTERS & EDUCATION
- 0360-1315; 1873-782X
- vol. 95, pp. 114 - 122
- Media in education; Pedagogical issues; Secondary education; TPACK; Technostress
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCIE; SSCI; SCOPUS
- This study aims to investigate the structural relationships between secondary school teachers' TPACK, perception of school support for technology use, technostress, and intention to use technology in Korea, where a SMART education initiative has been announced recently for K-12 education. The study employed structural equation modeling in order to examine the causal relationships among the variables, and data from 312 secondary school teachers were analyzed. The results indicated that TPACK and school support had significant effects on technostress. In addition, technostress significantly influenced teachers' intentions to use technology. Lastly, technostress significantly mediated TPACK, school support and the intention to use technology. (C) 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 교육공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.