View : 203 Download: 0
Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 1-Heteroarylmethyl 1,4-Diazepanes Derivatives as Potential T-type Calcium Channel Blockers
- Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 1-Heteroarylmethyl 1,4-Diazepanes Derivatives as Potential T-type Calcium Channel Blockers
- Ullapu, Punna Reddy; Ku, Su Jin; Choi, Yeon Hee; Park, Jiyeon; Han, So-Yeop; Baek, Du Jong; Lee, Jaekyun; Pae, Ae Nim; Min, Sun-Joon; Cho, Yong Seo
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY vol. 32, no. 8, pp. 3063 - 3073
- T-type calcium channel blockers; 1,4-Diazepanes; Heteroaromatic compounds; FDSS6000 assay; Patch-clamp assay
- KOREAN CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- The synthesis and biological evaluation of 1-heteroarylmethyl 1,4-diazepane derivatives as potential T-type calcium channel blockers is described. In this study, we have identified the compound 211 exhibiting the most potent T-type calcium channel blocking activity with IC(50) value of 0.20 mu M, which is superior to that of mibefradil.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.