View : 32 Download: 0
A model for e-education: Extended teaching spaces and extended learning spaces
- A model for e-education: Extended teaching spaces and extended learning spaces
- Jung, Insung; Latchem, Colin
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BRITISH JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
- vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 6 - 18
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- The paper proposes a model for e-education in instruction, training, initiation and induction based upon the concept of extended teaching spaces involving execution, facilitation and liberation, and extended learning spaces used for acquisition, application and construction cemented by dialogue and reflection. The proposed model is based upon theory, research and practice in education and information and communications technology (ICT). In this paper, the focus is on K-12 schooling, but the model may be applied to ICT integration in all sectors of education and training.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 교육공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.