View : 106 Download: 0
Nebular spectrum of PU Vul in 2004
- Nebular spectrum of PU Vul in 2004
- Yoo, Kye-Hwa
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 39 - 47
- symbiotic star : PU Vul; high resolution spectrum : line variations; geometrical structure
- KOREAN ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- A high resolution spectrum of PU Vul obtained at Bohyunsan Astronomy Observatory on April 9, 2004 is presented. At this phase, PU Vul was an emission-line star and its continuum was very weak. Emission lines of He II, H I, [Ne IV], [N II], [O III], [Ar V] and [Fe VII] dominated the spectrum of PU Vul. Many of them exhibited hat-top profiles with strong and multi-peaked emissions on flat-tops of their profiles. Radial velocities for these lines were measured. Origins of the spectral lines are discussed in terms of the wind and the photoionization models.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.