View : 145 Download: 0
Dark matter search experiment with Csl(TI) crystal
- Dark matter search experiment with Csl(TI) crystal
- Kim, YD; Kim, TY; Choi, DH; Choi, JM; Hahn, IS; Hwang, MJ; Jain, RK; Kang, WG; Kim, HJ; Kim, SC; Kim, SK; Kwon, YJ; Lee, EK; Lee, HS; Lee, JH; Lee, JI; Lee, MH; Lee, SE; Lim, DS; Noh, SH; Park, H; Park, IH; Seo, ES; Won, E; Yang, HY; Yang, MS; Yu, I; Zhu, J
- Ewha Authors
- 한인식; 박일흥
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY
- vol. 43, pp. S40 - S44
- dark matter; Csl(TI); radioactivity; HPGe; background; Cs-137
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- We are preparing an experiment for dark matter (WIMP) search using CsI(Tl) crystal. The detection threshold of a large CsI(Tl) crystal coupled with green extended PMTs was down to 2 keV, and the pulse shape discrimination power of the crystal shows better separation of nuclear recoil from background electron signals than NaI(Tl). With these characteristics, CsI(Tl) is another good material for WIMP search experiment. The disadvantage of CsI(Tl) is the internal background from cesium and rubicium ratioisotopes. In this report, the measurements and reduction of these ratioisotopes are described, and a perspective for the experiment is presented.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.