View : 116 Download: 0
Kale의 조리에 관한 연구
- Kale의 조리에 관한 연구
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 가정과교육전공
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- A study purposed for increasing the use of vitamin C resources was conducted with new vegetable Kale.
The result on determined vitamin C content of uncooked and various cooked Kale foods, and of the most acceptable method of Kale preparation were shown as follows:
1. It was recognized as one of rich vitamin C resources that vitamin C value of matured Kale cultivated in Korea was as high as 166.5mg%. It was also found that amount of vitamin C in the Kale leaf was four times as high as that of Kale stem.
2. Retained vitamin C content of tested and accepted recipes through the experiment and panel testing were shown respecively as 97mg% for Kimch, 57mh% for boild, 13mg for soy soup, 75mg% for deep fried, 46mg% for Jaban, 25mg% for pan fried, and 20mg% for cream soup.
3. Recipes on Kale preparation except Kale Juice were scored above 80.
4. These experimented recipes of Kale foods will be highly recommandable in order to increase the use of vitamin C resource in improving nutrition for good health in Korea.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 가정과교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.